Saturday, January 1, 2011

Au revoir, 2010.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t
How ya'll doing? 

So today is the first day of 2011 :) Alhamdulillah, we all made it this far. hahaha.

A LOT of stuff happened in 2010. Good stuff and bad stuff. But the bad stuff will make me stronger for the future cause hey, life isn't a bed of roses. Well, maybe it is, roses do have thorns. so HAH.

  • Had stress issues leading to multiple emotional breakdowns.
  • transferred from SMKA Tok Jiring to SMK Kompleks Gong Badak.
  • Made awesome friends online and in real life. hahaha.
  • ETP Drama Class madness!
  • Boys and hormones. I'm not telling you any further lol
  • Went to the Philippines
Well, that didn't sound like much. well, whatevs.

I enjoyed the trip to The Philippines very much! I miss it already :'(
I didn't even go anywhere besides the mall. I didn't do anything tourist-like except buy souvenirs. hahaha
I even skipped shopping with family a couple of times to watch anime with my cousin and aunt.
My aunt finished watching Avatar book 1 and book 2 non-stop. She didn't sleep that night. cool aunt! hahaha
I watched Gate Keepers and Gate Keepers 21 with my cousin for about 12 hours in a row maybe? It was a-w-e-s-o-m-e!
So if people ask me "what did you do there?" I'll answer in all honesty, "oh, nothing much, just watched a lot of anime marathons with my cousin."

Well, here's what I'm hoping for in 2011:
  • Get great results in my PMR exam.
  • less/no more boy-related problems
  • Lose weight (not counting too high on that lol)
  • become a good Blogger and gain more followers. biar blog gempak gitu. HAHA

That's all I can think of right now :P
 lastly,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
may this year be better than out past years.
Sorry for any wrong doings towards you.
May Allah bless you. 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D