Monday, April 25, 2011

best oral test EVER

LIKE SERIOUSLY BEST ORAL TEST EVARRRR.

The topic “music” came up and she asked what music do I listen to so I kinda gushed about Tokio Hotel :P

The moment I mentioned TH, her face was like “OH DIS IS GON’ BE GUD”

then she asked “How do you respond to the rumours that the lead singer is gay?”

I was like
WHAT. DO. MY. EARS. DECEIVE. ME. AM. I. DREAMING. HOW. DO. YOU. KNOW. ABOUT. THIS ?

I managed to answer smoothly. You know, “personally, I don’t have anything against gays ( of course, if he was a Muslim it’s be a whole different story )  , i don’t believe in rumours yadda3, if he says it, I’ll believe it only if he says it” .

She asked more questions and I ended up talking about Eminem and later on, ABBA , etc.
It was cool, she wasn’t being judgmental and she was open to my thoughts and views.

In the middle of the test my classmates yelled “TOKIO HOTEL!” LOL and I yelled “ALREADY MENTIONED THEM!” hahaha good thing I have an awesome teacher.

She said that she didn’t expect me to be one of the people listening to bands like Tokio Hotel, My Chemical Romance etc but it didn’t bother me. I get comments like those all the time. Especially from the people who haven’t know me enough. In all honesty, I’d never think myself as one of those people too.

I’m happy with the score I got :)

4 comments:

  1. lol u know ur score?? no fairrrrr how come i dont remember wth i talked bout for my oral test :3 u lucky lucky girl

    damn. i think i talked bout the joys of public speaking. or maybe harry potter. how unoriginal. =.='

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL angah. It started as a speech for building self-confidence then 1 thing turned into another LOL .
    teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds cool :) I think we never had the topic Music in any subject, well except for the Music subject of course but we only talk about instruments not what we normally listen to. and wow your teacher knows rock bands! HOW AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was open. We could talk about whatever we wanted. My neighbour/classmate even talk about how he plays video games for hours and hours XD boy did he get a lecture from the teacher! XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :D