Saturday, August 13, 2011

Trial and camp.

Assalamualaikum wbt dear readers :)

Trial for the PMR exam ended the week before last week and I've received all my results.
 I got 5As and 4Bs.

I managed to boost my marks for most of the subjects but for some of the subject, let's just say I've done better. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for what I got because that's the fruit of my hard work (hard work? that's questionable), but 5As out of 9 subjects is just not good enough.

Nevertheless, I will try harder for my real exam, and undoubtedly, I will try my best. Whatever results I will receive, good or bad, I believe that God, Allah SWT has determined that as the best for me, insyaAllah. Nothing happens without his knowledge, He knows all, all that is seen and all that is hidden. All that's in the past and all that's in the future.

In another note, I'll be leaving for a camp in less than half an hour. It's like a "reaching for success" camp, not the type where you sleep in tents and be all tree hugging. LOL. I'll be staying in a hotel in town ( a hotel I know right and it's for free! xP ) until Tuesday.

Only two people are going from my school, going with me is Izzati, a classmate, and also the daughter of my history teacher. We're hoping to stay in the same room. About 30-40 people were chosen from different schools to participate in this camp. It's for students who got 3As in our mid-year exams. Can't wait to meet other students from other schools and make new friends. Not to forget to actually participate in the camp. LOL, I hope I can "get with the program" haha.

Well, I guess that's just it. Till next blogpost, adios. Ilalliqa' ma'a salamah :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D