Friday, October 14, 2011

Helium

The last time I posted my poetry ( well, almost poetry ) was last MAY! O__________O

Yes, I have been lacking inspiration since then, and I was busy, and yadda yadda yadda etc etc etc . whatever.

So, here's one I wrote not so long ago. :) I'ts called Helium.


HELIUM

If you were a child
I'd be your balloon 
filled with helium
floating, but still unfree

You'd hold on to me
take me everywhere you go
You'd hold on to me
You'd never let me go

Harsh winds
might blow me away
and I might disappear
hold on to me tighter
tie me to your finger


if you let me go
i would only get lost
floating with no cause
puchedf to all directions
clueless and lonely. 



That's it. It's kinda weak :( mindblock grrr.. I used so many pages of my book to finally have one I settled with. I still like the concept and the symbolic-ness. Yes, I make words up, bare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D