Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Post-PMR

Assalamualaikum, peace be upon you.

RELIEVED.

That's exactly how I felt after the last paper ended. At least I have managed to sit for all the papers, Alhamdulillah..

Next, results.. but that's still a long time to wait. Hmm, I just want to be a teenager for now.

Please pray that I get straight A's :)

Whatever result I get, I may or may not hate myself for it in the future, but it will be the product of my own sweat and tears ( well, not literally, but you know what I mean ). People who cheat, if you get straight As, what would it mean? well, whatever. It's none of my business, I guess.

What to do, what to do? Well, the school has activities lined up, to be honest, I'm not really excited. To be more honest, I kinda dislike SOME of the people in school, and I have been waiting for the time that I don't have to meet them everyday. Does that make me bad? well, at least I'm honest. Besides, I wouldn't hate people if they haven't done anything that made me hate them. Haha.

and of course, LAWN BOWLING! Haha! I'll be doing a lot of that now :P City Night Games is on this coming 22nd, and sooner, tonight there will be a friendly match between the SUKMA team. I know some of them have just finished their exams too, who knows, maybe I'll be able to make some new friends. Nida is tagging along tonight, and hopefully, Emylia too.

AAAAAANNNDDDD, I've talked to the teacher in my school about doing a Lawn Bowling Clinic thing. My dad and I have been talking about this for ages. Finally, it's happening! Well, nothing's confirmed, but things are looking pretty bright, teehee. 20 people would be nice, so we're probably just gonna bring kinds from my class. Maybe the principal will want to join us ;P Really hoping for this to happen! I talk about lawn bowling so much with my friends, and some of them seem really interested :D

woohoo, I'm gonna continue being a teenager now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D