Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A passionate man.

Hello and Assalamualaikum people, peace be upon you :)

Today I just feel like writing about a man who is very passionate about the things he does. He's truly inspiring. That man is none other than...


Photo taken from www.questcrew.com

Victor Kim 
a.k.a Victor King.

"Who is Victor Kim?" you might ask. Well, I don't know personally. I only know him by stalking him over the internet watching the videos he uploads on his YouTube channel. In a nutshell, he is a dancer and a musician.

You see, I spend my time on the internet a lot (maybe too much), and I like to check out new things. If I'm not mistaken, I started watching his videos from a link on one of Ryan Higa's videos. From then, I started watching The Quest Crew too. So I guess I have to thank Ryan Higa hahaha!


members of Quest Crew. Credits to www.questcrew.com


Apart from being a part of the awesome Quest Crew (Season 3 champions of America's Best Dance Crew), he is, as I said before, a musician. He's a very good singer. You can hear him sing covers of various songs on his YouTube channel.

OK, enough of the things you can Google.

:3 Screencapped from this video


He's funny, talented, good looking, hard working... (Crush symptoms. Don't heal me)


Why do I call him "passionate"? "inspiring"?

It's just the way he is, you know,  you can see his passion, in every key of the piano that he plays, every string of the ukulele that he strums, every word that he sings. Even when he dances, you can see that he's enjoying the moment. I admire anybody who has the ability to do that, to be passionate about something.Whatever it is. People who do what they love, and love what they do.

Even in the videos where he isn't singing or dancing, I just want to hear him talk, you know. Wow this is starting to sound very creepy o__o  I'm sorry ;__; . When he talks about his life and the things he does, the words he chose, the way he says it. There's this attraction. This "vibe".

What truly inspires me is how hard working he is in achieving his dreams. "I've got the dreamer's disease" - His Twitter profile. He not only dares to dream it, he dares to work for it, and he's enjoying every single moment. He's humble, he always thanks his fans :)

Well, honestly I don't know what else to say. You, readers, should really check him out, you'll know what I'm talking about. :)

I wish I could meet him someday. If that ever happens, I will probably either freeze or spazz out, then the whole thing will end with me embarrassing myself by saying something like "adnioafmlafmiapumehie". Yep, pretty much. Hahaha.

That's all for now, signed,
#ForeverTalentless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D