Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shh.. Shh..

 Ahh, it feels good to write again.

Shh.. Shh..
Don't listen to the voices in your head
don't fear the monsters beneath your bed
count not the tears that you've shed
but count the happiness we shared

From you, I promise to never part
for you, I'll teach you to feel
keep the pieces of your broken heart
and I will help you heal

I know you're terrified
and your knees are weak
but I'll guide you out
from this sorrow so bleak

Deep inside you're crumbling
and you're questioning your sanity
all your dreams are shattering
and your nightmares become reality

Put your trust in me
because my love is true
put your faith in me
because I have faith in you

I see the tears you try to hide
and scars that remain unshown
I will stay forever by your side
I will never leave you alone


"Can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave" - If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn, Sleeping With Sirens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D