Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So far so good.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t, may peace and blessing be upon you, dear reader. :)

I'm at home right now. Home sweet home. I have a 10-day holiday up ahead, and it's gonna be filled with tons of homework. Isn't it lovely? =.= Meh, I'll manage to have fun, I always do ;)

So, I started staying in the hostel last Wednesday,  which means I've been staying there for exactly 7 days. Alhamdulillah, so far so good. Let's just hope I can keep it up, and not end up crying to go home. :P

I've already talked to Sir Martin about the public speaking competition, and insyaAllah I'll be representing the school. I just hope I can do better than last year. InsyaAllah :) . I also joined the debate team. Most of the members have worked with my brother last year, so it's all good.

Since the first day I enrolled in that school, people have been calling me "Abol's sister". We all know it was coming. It's like Form 1 all over again, but I think my brother being an ex-student of that school has helped me in various ways. *Eh bro, if you're reading this, you better feel special, I only praise you once in a full moon kot*. You know how some people can react to freshies, but being "Abol's sister" I think people have a different "image" of me. How do they see me, I'm not sure. All to their own. All I know is, I'm not going to waste my time trying to impress people whom I don't have business impressing. If you know what I mean.

 Now that I'm "Abol's sister" the next step is to create my own identity. I don't want to be known mainly as somebody's sibling. My target, as always, is to leave behind reasons to be missed. Linkin Park references FTW.

Tomorrow, I'm planning on visiting my old school. I need to take care of a few things, and I still want a chance to meet the principal. Hopefully, I'll get to do so tomorrow. Who knows how will that turn out. My ex-classmates will sit for the two last papers of their exam tomorrow. I still haven't sat for an exam this year! O__O It seems like everybody else has. Oh well, there's an exam in April, I guess I'll just have to strive for that one. Even the students in my current school just finished receiving all their results of their exam. :/

My friend told me that there's gonna be extra classes during the holidays, at my old school. I'm thinking of joining, I'm not going to go anywhere, anyway. Maybe it'll help me catch up on my studies. I already asked the teachers if I could join any extra classes if there were to be any, before I transferred. They said it was OK :) Yay! Although I've been studying the subjects in English since I transferred, I think it'll still help. It's practically the same thing, just in different languages. Besides, it's only Malay to English, not some other foreign language. Hahaha! We'll just have to wait and see.

Until next time, Auf Wiedersehen :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D