Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nationals, here I come.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

So, I'm at home again, just for a few hours, again. Currently listening to bands on YouTube, need to find new stuff to hear. :P

2-week + 1 day long exams in school right now. Oh Lord have mercy >__<

In my last post, I forgot to tell you guys that my hamster has babies! :D wheee!! They're so tiny *__* They've escaped from their cage a couple of times already, those little rascals. Last time one of them escaped, it went missing for 2 days. When my family found it running around the living room, my dad had to capture it using a small fish net, Hahaha! They're still unnamed, I can't even bother to name them anymore :P


So guess what! I qualified for the national level of the public speaking competition this year! Alhamdulillah :D  I was holding back tears when they announced the 1st runner up, because I thought I didn't get a placing. My jaw dropped when my name was announced as the champion, mostly because I was confident that I didn't win. I wasn't even sure if I'd get a placing :O Nationals will be held in August. The competition's gonna be tough x___x but there's ample time to prepare. I hope I'll be able to do the best, insyaAllah. It's going to be held in Sabah (or maybe Putrajaya according the what the teacher said yesterday). So let's just see how it goes. :)

So I guess that's just it. I'm gonna continue putting songs in my mp3 now :)
Adios, salam sejahtera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D