Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunrise.

 “I dropped a tear in the ocean, and whenever they find it I'll stop loving you, only then.”


6.52am













For now, I can say that I love the ocean, but maybe that's just because I haven't seen the violence it is capable of.

It's in the way the waves hit the beach.
It's in the way it's so unpredictive.
It's in the way it holds secrets from the start of the earth's existence.
It's in the way it is the same sea everywhere, yet it takes many faces.
It's in the way it has affected people.
It's in the way it can cause death, yet give life's basic needs.
It's in the way it flaunts it's beauty.

It's in the way it makes me feel, which I can't find words to describe.
It's in the ocean, it's in the sea.
Subhanallah. :)

P/s: Thank you Kak Syafiqa and Syazana for the wonderful time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D