Saturday, December 7, 2013

School's out!


Assalamualaikum warahmtullahi wa barakatuh! :D

How you doinnnn? ;)
(If you watched f.r.i.e.n.d.s you probably read that in Joey's voice, which is exactly the way I intended for it to be read lol)

As you can see in the strategically placed title above, school is over! Well, at least it is for me and my batch mates (assuming that we don't enter Form 6 - if that's the case then school is paused).

Friends, school wasn't just a place for us to get formal education. It was the place where friendships were formed, life lessons were learned, and personality was shaped. School might be harder to some than it was to others, but ups and downs are just a part of life because life is not a bed of roses (but then again roses have thorns so life kinda is like a bed of roses, isn't it? whatever Soph, don't question the simile).

Graduation Day.


Personally, for me, I think the years of schooling were spent well. I gained a lot of friends, and got to experience new things, and learned a lot too. There were times that I wanted to give up, but family, friends and teachers kept motivating me, and I am grateful for them all. Especially the ones who were there when I needed them the most. I am also grateful for the "haters" (this word is so mainstream, I apologize for being cliche), because without you guys, I could never be as strong as I am now.

5 Ungku Aziz 2013

SPM?
Honestly, it was absolute torture. Both mentally and physically.
All I can say is, the result I will get is the product of my own efforts, and good or bad, I will accept it (because I don't really have a choice, do I?)
Exams are important, but keep in mind that there are more things more important, like integrity. (do you catch my drift?)
I tried my best, and I pray for the best.

Future plans?
I am looking into law, insya Allah.

to other SPM leavers,
I pray that you pass your SPM with flying colours, and that you will continue your studies in a field that is the best for you and to your liking. Until then, enjoy yourself. You definitely deserve it.



Batch 36, Avant Garde. It is an honor to be a part of it <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D