Thursday, March 20, 2014

Life goes on.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

so... I just got my SPM results.
Alhamdulillah I am satisfied with it. :)

I didn't reach some people's expectations of me, but you know what, screw expectations.
I believe that I have tried my best.

I prayed again and again for God to give me what was best for me.
I am certain that I have gotten what I have prayed for.
Alhamdulillah.

"Be grateful for what you have, you'll end up having more." - Oprah

Life goes on. InsyaAllah better things will come. :)
So, I'll keep trying my best.

as they say. quitters never win and winners never quit.

thank you to everyone who has helped me and supported me all this while. May Allah reciprocate your kindness. Jazakallah khair <3

and congratulations for all SPM leavers!
Here's to a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D