Sunday, June 15, 2014

So far,

Assalamualaikum w.b.t :D

So I am officially a university student now! (background: victorious music plays)

Minggu Destini Siswa (MDS) was somewhat useful, somewhat awful. Some aspects could've been better. Oh well, let it go. After 5 days in UiTM Jengka for MDS, now foundation in Law and Foundation in TESL students are in UiTM Kuantan.

Alhamdulillah, this campus is so convenient and comfortable. Classes have already started, but so far, we haven't really started on our lessons. As usual, the first classes involved introducing ourselves. And of course, there was the dilemma of how-do-I-make-myself-sound-interesting-without-sounding-conceited. My class consists of 20 girls and 4 boys, but trust me, the boys aren't intimidated one bit.

I've been feeling sick this past few days. Mom says it's because my body hasn't adapted to the routine here (Friendly reminder: it's Kuantan, not Korea). I've been having trouble falling asleep, and oddly enough, I've been waking up too early too. In a nutshell, my sleeping pattern in whacked. The change in eating times have also resulted in me feeling nauseous at times.

Regardless of my body's rebellion towards my incompetence of taking care of myself, I'm holding up ok. It'll probably wear off soon. Hey, things can be worse.

So, here I am. writing the first pages of a new chapter in life. Let's hope there's minimal drama and cliche.

adios. :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the university life Sofia :)))) Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :D