Monday, August 4, 2014

Where did the time go? / Raya '14

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

It's already the start of the 2nd term of the 1st semester. What happened? Where did the time go?

It also seems that I've lost my touch in blogging. Well, honestly there's hardly anything to blog about. It's like I'm slowly deserting my blog... and becoming lifeless. Boo hoo. :(


First term of the semester went well, I guess. There was a little drama episode, but it didn't interfere with my studies. Actually, I wasn't even directly involved. Ain't nobody got time for that! Haha. Other than that things have been pretty normal. Classes, assessments, assignments, eating out, hanging out with friends, blah blah blah.


Oh, I joined the Debate Club here, so that's great. There's a competition coming up and insyaAllah I will be participating. Will be updating if things go as planned :)

Sad to say that Hari Raya this year wasn't really festive, but I guess I should be grateful to be able to spend time with family and relatives, so alhamdulillah :)

I helped Nenek prepare burasak this year (wasn't so helpful the years before to be honest), so that was nice.






1st day of Raya was pretty boring. Not that many people came. Well, many people came, but it wasn't as hectic or festive as past years. Hmm. Spent most of the day hanging around with my brother.






On the 2nd day of Raya we went to Johor Bahru, as usual. While we were there, my uncle took us to a few places including Puteri Harbour, Medini Mall, and other places I can't recall at the moment. It was raining awfully heavily, so we didn't get to see nor do much. :( Maybe some other time insyaAllah.

I spent a lot of time in Johor with my cousins' children.



the fault in my nostrills.


"ew"

so I guess that's all for now. Wow, my posts are getting worse, aren't they? pfft.

Oh. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. May Allah bless you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D